With increasing advancements in technology, the cyber attacks are also increasing. And it’s always better to stay away from being a victim of it. For that we must build strong passwords, this is how we can build a strong password:
Your password must:
- not be found in dictionary
- be a combination of letter, numbers and symbols
- have both upper case and lower case letters
- as long as possible
- not be your phone number
- or some other number (card number, aadhar number, etc.)
- not your birth date or marriage anniversary date.
- easy to remember but only for you
Let’s take an example:
Starting with my ordinary password
Very easy ?? Let’s convert all the ‘a’ into ‘@’.
Not that good ?? Let’s convert all ‘o’ into ‘0’. (letter O into zero)
Need stronger ?? Let’s convert every fourth letter into upper case.
Need better ?? Convert ‘i’ into ‘1’.
Now this is what is called a really secure password !!
Don’t note down your password anywhere !!
I checked for the above example on a website and it showed that it would take a computer 93 trillion years to crack this password.
The website I used was https://howsecureismypassword.net/ and I admit It was a really cool website 😉
Hope you liked it and use a much stronger password……..!!